Year-Long Course: Developmental Sequence
Mondays, 6:45-8:15 p.m., Fee: $1125 - due September 15
30 weeks, beginning in September
• Infancy: The Process of Individuation (0-2 yrs)
• Toddlerhood: "No! I Can Do It Myself!" (2-3 yrs)
• Preschool & Early Childhood: The Years of Fantasy and Nightmares (3-6 yrs)
• Grade School (6-9 yrs)
• Twixt and Between (9-13 yrs)
• Teenage Angst (13-21 yrs)
This series will follow the continuities and discontinuities during development that organize an individual's character and personality structure from birth though early adulthood.
Application: Please submit an application form along with the $40 application fee by June 30. If you are applying for a scholarship, please fill out and return the separate application form by June 30. If you need additional information, please contact Lana Jaeger-Barstad.
Applications received after June 30 will be accepted according to space and the agreement of the program Directors.